Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I know you all care..

Well, I believe that my life tends to be pretty interesting. As much as i think MTV or TLC should do a reality TV show about my life.. the chances of that actually happening are slim to none. This blog, is about as close as i can get to reaching my dream so here goes. The life of a college kid is well not as awesome as it seems. Who wants to do their own laundry? I know being able to decide when you go to class sounds like a good idea, but i promise you ITS NOT. Living in a cubicle also has its downfalls, no matter how often i clean.. the room is always dirty. In order for me and tina to have the best living conditions (a futon) we've had to sacrifice all entry space. In order to get in and out of our room, or in and out of our bathroom you have to turn your body and shuffle in.. cool i know. We also enjoy the company of suite mates who like to cook fish sticks, and other assortments of smelly foods in their rooms on a daily basis.. Which unfortunately leaks into our room, resulting in us having to change out our scentsy on a daily basis. LUCKILY, we have found a nifty spy tool in our room. There's a metal thing on our wall, and if you put your ear up to it, you can clearly hear what the girls are talking about in the other room. Yes, we do this for fun. I am under the assumption that no one in my hall goes to school EVER, or studies. They spend their free time frolicking in the halls, migrating from room to room, and having movie nights! OH YAY. So family and friends, there's a little glimpse of my life as a college student.. don't worry there's more to come..

PICTURE OF THE DAY...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wouldn't you like to be riding your bike when this happens..

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I love it!!! And, no joke on the entry spaces, they're tight :)

    Sorry about your bike...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that's not my bike!
    it was just over by cate one day, someone abandoned it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so smart ! What will we NOT talk about the next time we are together haha!
    Hmmmm fish sticks vs eggs (lol) .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative and entertaining.....you are a genius and I look forward to your next blog! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the one about listening through the wall.. because its exactly what i would do:)

    -Breeze

    ReplyDelete